miércoles, 22 de febrero de 2017

Figurative Language

Today's topic is related to literature. As I'm well aware that reading is not normally my students' favourite activity, let's learn a few things about Figurative Language in a fun way.

Yes... in a fun way. No hyperboles here.

It would be advisable to watch the video first so that students get a general idea of different examples of figurative language together with examples. Once they know the basics, they will be ready to go Kahoot!-ing.

I'll try both things myself in class. Wish me luck!





https://play.kahoot.it/?utm_source=unknown&utm_campaign=widget&utm_medium=iframe_embed&utm_content=3ce70c36-d0b9-4ebb-894f-7ccb0a508b2d&deviceId=undefined#/?quizId=3ce70c36-d0b9-4ebb-894f-7ccb0a508b2d

2 comentarios:

  1. Definetely a wonderful tool to use in class :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks Andie both for your comment and for sharing new ways to "sell" English in class! I'm learning a lot!

    ResponderEliminar